Our financial planning clients come from all walks of life but they share a common need… to make smart decisions that will help them achieve their financial goals in life.
Harvest’s financial planning goal is to make our clients financially secure so they can enjoy the lifestyle they are looking for. This is achieved by meeting with you to discuss your lifestyle and financial goals and tailoring financial strategies to enable you to work towards achieving these goals. Along the way, and as changes occur, we will make appropriate revisions to your plan to respond to changes in circumstances.
Some examples of when our advice could be of value to you are:
- Change from being single to becoming a couple
- Planning to start a family
- Transition towards retirement
- Buying your first home
- Purchasing an investment property
- Going through a separation or divorce
- Changing jobs
- Been made redundant
- Applying for Government benefits such as the age pension